Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. —Dwight D. Eisenhower
Woolf Consulting is an executive coaching and consulting firm, specializing in accelerating and deepening the capacity and impact of both emerging and senior leaders. We work with individuals, teams, and peer groups, and our clients operate in complex and challenging environments in financial and professional services, technology, life sciences and health care, and social enterprise.
Our work enables the women and men we serve, global executives, technical professionals, or non-profit leaders, to integrate Excellence, Effectiveness and Ease, as they drive positive change and invigorate their organization and career.
Our specific approach helps people to:
- Expand their perspective and leadership repertoire
- Strengthen strategic business thinking
- Increase their awareness of personal style and impact
- Enhance their “executive presence” and ability to communicate effectively
- Realize the potential for excellence and deliver consistently superior business results.
The business outcomes of more effective leadership include:
- Stronger financial performance. Greater clarity and focus, increased productivity, better organizational alignment around the achievement of business goals.
- More productive business relationships. Increased revenue generation opportunities and elimination of wasteful deployment of time, energy and costly resources.
- Improved return on human capital investment. Enhanced employee engagement, accountability and performance, more effective teamwork, and more robust leadership pipeline and succession planning.
What clients have said:
“Fredia is outstanding in her ability to guide and coach executives. She is intelligent, highly respected in her expertise and offers valuable feedback. Fredia is able to give you direct constructive feedback while enabling you to remain confident in your abilities to succeed. She is always prepared, focused and makes every interaction meaningful. She is ‘Best in Class’.”
Vice President, Financial Services Organization
“I highly recommend Fredia. As a result of working with her for nearly two years, I have grown as a leader and have deeper insight into my strengths. She inspired me to overcome mental blocks that limited my effectiveness as a leader. Over time, I began to realize little steps of progress have transported me to the next level. My newfound confidence is elevating me and my team to new heights. I will be forever grateful for her insights and techniques.”
Senior Vice President, Global Technology Organization
Read more client testimonials.